Remember Benghazi!!!Remember Benghazi!!!
Because I said so
* Meanness don’t jes’ happen overnight.*
- Last 24 hours: 2,577
- Last 7 days: 16,551
- Last 30 days: 82,348
- Online now: 11
- leona little: I have always understood that when you came to America, you had to prove you would not become a...
- genepoole: Great Post! It is really helpful for everyone. It is very nice post. There is something very nice...
- V. Morales: Steven was my brother. He was not at the wrong place at the wrong time! He was were my mom told him he...
- admin: Thank you for your service Sir, and your wisdom, may God help us all.
- admin: I would say, people would be working, Benghazi would be rubble and I would be happy.
Top links back
- Stormfront: MSNBC Did No Negative Stories About Obama or Positive Ones About Romney Last Week of Campaign
- DoublethinkNot: Black Mother of Two Teens Charged with Murdering Young White Girl Sends Message to her White(?)...
- Income Tax Guide: Views on the News – 8/4/2012 – Asking the questions… Demanding …
- Universal Health Care Advice: Views on the News – 5/12/2012 – Asking the questions… Demanding …
- : outsole is any rubber, which puts up to be able to its water proof lineaments. ae1334d01be6a6a24 ugg classic tall...
Support the Voice
- The U.S. Support Apparatus Behind NSA Traitor Snowden
- Must Read! “A Helpless Military: Just What Obama Ordered”
- This Week’s Watcher’s Council Nominations – $100M African Safari Edition
- Loudon Book Teaser: Who Are the Communists Behind the “Immigrants Rights” Movement?
- Our Last Stand for Freedom Is This Wednesday
Most Commented Posts
CategoriesACLU Activism American stories Anthony R. Roy Autumn Witt Bail out Bail out history Barbara Big Smoke Brian Kohl Bruce Walker Carolyn Hileman Charlie Daniels Dan W. Howard David Coughlin David Lantz David L Lamon Doris Elections Eric Story FIRE Coalition For the children Frank P Garnett "Bill" Bell Government corruption Help our troops Hendrik - Political fashion editor Hugo Frugiuele J.J. Jackson jason mrochek Kathy C Lone Protester Marie Jon News politicalboy Rob Robert Rohlfing Rory Hileman Saying goodby to MARCIA MEAD Sick Tygrrrr Express Video Warren Ogren
Share on Facebook23692
- TWICE AS MANY Turn Out at DC Tea Party Rally Than Go See Obama in BerlinThe Tea Party Patriots held their Audit The IRS Rally today on the West Lawn of the US Capitol. Speakers included: Sen. Rand Paul, Sen. Ted Cruz, Glenn Beck, Rep. Michele Bachmann, Jenny Beth Martin, Rep. Steve King, Rep. Dave … Continue reading → […]Jim Hoft
- Doofus Charles Johnson Falls For Bogus Tea Party Rally Shot to Bash ConservativesPoor Charles Johnson. If he’s not trolling right-wing blogs or bashing conservatives he’s just not happy. Too bad for Chuck, he would be much more effective if he didn’t do such sloppy work. Take his latest post, for instance, where … Continue reading → […]Jim Hoft
- EPIC SPEECH Irish Lawmaker Denounces “Unprecedented Slobbering” Over “War Criminal” Obama (Video)Guest Post by Mara Zebest Americans feel the same frustration perfectly articulated by Clare Daly. It should be noted that the Irish lawmaker is not the only one who wants Obama prosecuted for war crimes. The Africa Muslim Lawyer Association … Continue reading → […]Gateway Guest Blogger
- New York Democrats Want to Ban Police From Describing Suspects By Race, Sex, or AgeGuest Post by Mara Zebest New York Dems want to pass a bill that would limit a description of a suspect to identify suspects essentially by the clothes they wear only. Truly mind-numbing stupidity. Imagine if you are a victim of … Continue reading → […]Gateway Guest Blogger
- WHOA! Barack Obama Knocks Catholic Schools: “Catholic Education Divides People and Blocks Peace”Whoa! Obama attacks Catholics. Says Catholic education “divides people” and “blocks peace.” Unbelievable! Bizpac Review reported: The Catholic media is up in arms over comments President Obama made during a speech while in Northern Ireland for the G8 summit. Obama … Continue reading → […]Jim Hoft
- TWICE AS MANY Turn Out at DC Tea Party Rally Than Go See Obama in Berlin